- the heated floors were nice and warm, easily lulling you sleep on a cool/cold night after a tiring day out
- electrical outlets were fine (and there even is one international plug should you need it)
- TV, fridge, kettle and hair dryer were clean and working perfectly fine
- Wi-fi signal as strong and a breeze to connect to and use
Things to note:
- do read the Guest Manual before starting on anything
- the toilet is a delicate thing, so flooding it with stuff other than toilet paper might result in a nasty regurgitation
- water pressure wasn’t perfect but it was manageable - it wasn’t strong, but it wasn’t weak either (it is located on a relatively high floor after all)
- the bathroom door is made of glass, so it might be better if you went with someone you are comfortable with
- as the apartment is facing a road it might get a little dusty and noisy (especially when some loud vehicle passes by)
- there is no phone within the premises so it would be wise to get a local SIM to order that take-away
- you have to clear away your own trash and clean up yourself
|Feeling peckish at night? Korea has a vibrant take-away/delivery culture|
|The warm welcoming bed on a cold night!|
|Fruits for the healthy! :)|
- are capable of handling themselves and are either traveling alone or with a friend/partner
- want a safe, clean, modern and unique ”living like a Korean” experience for an affordable rate with amenities such as (TV, Wi-fi, kitchenette, towels, soap/detergent, fridge, washing machine, drying rack, hangers, umbrella and other cleaning agents etc…)
- want a place nearer to Incheon Airport and (relatively) easy access to attractions such as Hongdae, the palaces, Dongdameun etc...
Not Recommended for:
- are in groups of more than 2 persons
- are uber fussy and expect hotel-like "service"
- expect that the host is obliged to run errands for them
Do note that this review is only that of Lina's apartment in Seoul using AirBnB, and not on all properties and hosts that are available on AirBnB. When booking other properties on AirBnB, please conduct your own research before booking anything. If you are interested in joining AirBnB and want a discount off your first stay, please sign up here!