Ingredients needed :
- 500g of pasta
- 50cl of fresh creme
- 3 egg yolks
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 250g of sliced bacon (or any amount you want)
- 1 onion
- Boil your pasta
- Slice the onion and cook it in a frying pan until it becomes golden brown.
- Add the sliced bacon to the sliced onion in the pan.
- Mix the fresh creme, the eggs, the salt and some pepper in a salad bowl.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain off the water.
- Put the onion and bacon in the pot and mix.
- Add the ingredients (fresh creme, the eggs, the salt and some pepper) in the salad bowl tgether with the pasta
- Mix them well.
- Serve it warm
And ENJOY !